Async2IP_WEB Remote Secure Console Server
Features / Benefits
|*Composite Port Interface -
Software selectable for RS-232,
RS-530, V.35,RS-422/449 or X.21
* Sub-Channel Interface(s) - 16 ports RS-232, four ports are software selectable for RS-232, RS-530, V.35, RS-422/449 or X.21
* Sub-Channels support Sync to 768k and Async data up to 38.4kbps
* Composite Port speeds - 64k up to 2.048Mbps in 64k increments
* Independent sub-channel configuration with support for remote downlink loading
* Non-disruptive channel configuration
* All configuration via terminal port
* In-Band Management Channel allows remote upgrades, configuration and status
* Modular design with front load cards
* Sturdy Metal Rackmount Enclosure
* 85-264 VAC Universal AC Input
*Optional Redundant Power Supplies
|The 16-Port Nx64-MUX is a modular TDM Multiplexer designed to support up to sixteen sub-channel ports from 9.6Kbps to 768Kbps in both Sync and Async formats.
The unit is supplied with a variable composite port rate from 64Kbps to 2.048Mbps in 64k increments for maximum flexibility. The composite port data interface is software
selectable for RS-232, RS-530, V.35, RS-422/449 or X.21.
The sub-channel ports may be individually configured to support flow control of RTS to DCD on a port by port basis or no flow control. The ports also support individual
RTS to CTS delays and external TXC timing for DCE to DCE crossover. The data interfaces are RS-232 on 16 ports. Four of the user ports are software selectable for
RS-232, RS-530, V.35, RS-422/449 or X.21.
The Nx64-MUX derives its timing from the external DCE attached to the composite port. Alternately, timing may be sourced by the Nx64-MUX in a direct cabled pair of multiplexers.
The Nx64-MUX utilizes four, 4-port interface cards, a main processor card and a power supply card. This modular design facilitates future upgrades and allows the user to add user ports in 4-port increments. All cards are front load.
The management port allows local and remote configuration commands. Integral software design features allow configuration of a sub-channel without disrupting existing sub-channels. Network management features include channel and composite loop backs, and link down error reporting. All port parameters are set with an async terminal connected to the configuration port. Setup procedures are menu driven and all parameters are stored in memory that supports power outages.
The Nx64-MUX has an internal power supply and supports voltages of 85-264 VAC. The unit supports redundant power supplies with system notification via optional chassis. The unit is 3-U high, or 5-U high and is standalone or 19â€ rackmount. The factory warranty is 3 years.