East Coast Datacom (ECD), Inc., a Florida-based data communications accessory specialist, announces four new products for the first quarter of 1998 and AutoBaud as an upgrade to the DME (Digital Multidrop Extender) product.
The four new products are as follows:
1) Model: ASC-422, This converter allows Asynchronous RS-232 DTE equipment to communicate over Synchronous RS-530 or RS-422/449 DCE equipment. The product was developed especially for government and secure encrypted Modems utilized by a GretacoderÂ® that has an existing RS-422/V.11 electrical interface.
2) Model: TTL-530, This converter allows TTL signals (Data and Clock) to be transmitted via RS-530 (or any V.11 interface). TTL voltage levels are converted to the balanced V.11 specification. Data rates in excess of 10Mbps are possible. Two converters per rackmount chassis are provided, as well as Transmit and Receive TTL levels for loopback testing. This product was developed for satellite communication systems used by the US Government.
3) Model: V35-BBOX, This product is a breakout box for both V.35 and X.21 interfaces. The unit is 115/230VAC selectable. This is a high quality test box that was developed by customer demand.
4) Model:SME-232, This is a RS-232 Modem Eliminator that was developed for high speed DTE equipment utilizing RS-232. The SME-232 is capable of data rates of 128Kbps, has diagnostic indicators for each DTE, acts as a leased line or dial DCE device and is 115/230VAC selectable.
The DME upgrade is as follows:
1) Model:DME, The Digital Multidrop Extender is a Point-to-point or multi-point digital line driver with data rates of up to 64Kbps. The new feature is AutoBaud, for increased or decreased clock and data rates automatically. This is a substantial improvement to the DME and we do not know of any other product like this in the market for multidropped DTE's.
For further information please contact:
Mr. Richard Barger
East Coast Datacom, Inc.
245 Gus Hipp Blvd., STE 3,
FL 32955 Tel: (321) 637-9922